Here are the supplements I’m using:
Jacked – Lemon Lime- I have personally used the lemon lime (pretty satisfied with the taste) and have had mainly great results.
- I’ve had times where I really thought it helped me keep my energy up while lifting.
- I’ve also experienced a little bit of the jitters. I think maybe it was because I hadn’t eaten all day but it wasn’t fun feeling like I was having a sugar crash.
Protein: I’m using casein protein and whey protein
CASEIN PROTEIN – Vanilla- Surprisingly I like the taste. I have always used Whey protein so I was shocked at how thick the protein shakes are.
- Using casein protein before I go to bed to help avoid muscle breakdown/build muscle at night.
- Most of the time I always go with chocolate for protein but I bought some Vanilla and it’s been pretty good.
Whey Protein – Chocolate- I’m using whey protein for my everyday protein shake.
- Whey seems to be pretty standard. I’ve been told to eat at least 1 to 1.5 grams of protein for every pound I weigh, so this supplement helps me make sure I get enough protein.
- The pills are nice and easy for on the go.
Post Work Out:
L-Glutamine- This is to help out with recovery.
- It’s tasteless
- Blends easily and there are a lot of servings